Click Here for Dwight Kealy's Attorney Website.
Lawyer Dwight Kealy | Featured Attorney Insurance
Books by Dwight M. Kealy:
Legal Concepts for Insurance Agent Ethics: How Insurance Agents Get Sued and Lose Their Licenses (85 Pages)
Understanding Named, Automatic, and Additional Insureds in the CGL Policy (88 Pages)
Understanding the Commercial General Liability Policy (316 Pages)
Dwight and Vanessa Kealy
Certified Insurance Counselors
When I started in the insurance industry, I was amazed that after just a week of insurance classes and passing a multiple-choice exam, I had satisfied the state's requirements for selling insurance policies to help protect multi-million dollar companies. I realized that I should learn more. . .and so I did.
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Designation from the National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research
- Faculty Member for the National Alliance for Insurance Education and Research
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Admitted to Practice Law in all State Courts of California
- Admitted to the U.S. Federal Court for the Central District of California (Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties)
- Admitted to the Federal District Court for the Southern District of California
(San Diego and Imperial Counties)
- Department of Insurance License # 0E04395, F37274
- California Bar Association #285790
Click Here for more information on what it means to be a
Certified Insurance Counselor.